Saturday, December 15, 2012

In the beginning there was blog...

The shop is open! The official opening date is tomorrow but if you're reading this you are officially invited by me to come have a look.  I would honestly like to hear what you would like to see added to my offerings.  If there is something you want I would be honored to be the one to make it!
   Last night was a lot of fun with a small group of people coming by to check things out.  My first customer distinction goes to Ivy Maverick which is not a bad start at all!  My friend Alon was nice enough to come by and I was thrilled to see his wife Ivy took time out of her busy schedule to come too.  The DJ Sean aka Glassman74 was really good.  My good friend Bailey put me in touch with him and it was a great set.  As I mentioned before I would love to hear from you.  I really need your feedback if I'm going to be successful since it's making you happy that makes all this worth the time.  Send a note card to me and I'll keep doing my best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment